- Q. If I am interested in completing an internship, who do I speak with? A. A good first step is to email or meet with the organizer at the United Synergy Global Corp
our office is located at 4100 Evans Ave Suite 15, Fort Myers, FL 33901
Office hours are Monday 10 am-5:00 pm Tuesday 10 am-5:00 pm Wednesday 10 am-5:00 pm Thursdays closed Fridays 10 am-5:00 pm Saturdays 10:00 am-5:00 pm They can explain the guidelines for academic internships as well as the process and paperwork involved. Simply submit your cover letter, resume, transcripts, current college major, and a letter explaining why you think we should select you for our internship program to firstname.lastname@example.org
Additionally, you may record a video introducing yourself and talking about all the above documentation in your video for serious consideration.
- Q. Are Internships paid?A. No, this internship is not paid • College Students will be provided with an opportunity to do challenging, meaningful work • College Students will receive a substantial amount of training by someone with expertise in one (1) of the areas: Business Administration, Marketing, Digital Design, Accounting.
- Q. What are the time requirements for academic internships? A. That depends. Time requirements can vary considerably based on the major. Your Faculty Internship Supervisor will establish the time requirements and other required work as part of the internship experience. However, you should be prepared to complete a minimum of 120 – 150 hours, we at United Synergy Global Corp offer interns up to 20 hours a week for two months length internships.At United Synergy Global Corp we provide an eight-week long Internships with a professional recommendation letter to take to a future employer for a job opportunity and provide documentation for interns to receive college credit.
- Q. How do I get an internship experience approved for academic credit? A. Meet with the Office of Internships and Cooperative Programs at your local College/University to discuss your internship opportunity. Remember that to earn academic credit, you must be performing challenging, meaningful work that is related to your major, and that you will receive training and supervision from someone with expertise in the area
- Q. Can I put an academic or non-academic internship on my resume? A. Absolutely! Once you have completed an internship, either academic or non-academic, you should put the experience in a section near the top of your resume titled “Related Experience.”
- If you have any additional questions about the Internship Program position you are looking for please call or email: email@example.com and address it to Ana Lucia Barrios, Vice President Director of United Synergy Global Corp 4100 Evans Ave Suite # 15, Fort Myers, FL 33901, office line 239-440-9477